1. The Katy freeway, also known as interstate 10, located just West of Houston Texas, is reportedly the widest freeway in the World. How many lanes is this freeway?
2. This coming October, there will be 5 – Saturdays, and 5 – Sundays. This occurs once every 823 years. What is the name of this occurrence?
A. The 5 & 5
B. Not again
C. Money bags
3. In 1877 an Arizonia prospector found and set claim to a new vein of Silver. This area was way beyond where most prospectors would travel. Due its distance, his friends discouraged him from going and told him, he would probably end up dead if he continued. What was the name given to this area?
A. Two Guns
B. Boot Hill
4. When it comes to train tracks, what is the exact measurement between ties?
A. 7.0 inches
B. 8.5 inches
C. 9.7 inches
5. TRUE or FALSE – There are over 33,000 radio stations Worldwide?
6. Beethoven's fifth was the first symphony to include which musical instrument?
7. Which year did the Beach Boys form?
8. TRUE or FALSE – The phase "jet lag" was once called "boat lag" before airplanes existed?
9. What does the word "Zorro" mean in Spanish?
10. What is the oldest word in the English language?
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.