1. Who is the richest magician in the World?
A. David Copperfield
B. Penn & Teller
C. Derren Brown
2. This singer / songwriter produced such hits as "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" and "I Just Help Believing." His name is B.J. Thomas. What do the initials B.J. stand for?
A. Bobby James
B. Billie Joe
C. Blake Jason
3. TRUE or FALSE – Squirrels can not contract or carry the rabies virus?
4. When did the first Wendy's Hamburger Restaurants open to the public?
5. Which is the only U.S. President to actually hold a Ph.D. degree?
A. Theodore Roosevelt
B. Dwight D. Eisenhower
C. Woodrow Wilson
6. Al Capone had business cards which claimed he did what as his profession?
A. He owned a car dealership
B. He was a furniture dealer
C. He was a CPA
7. What famous person got married at Forest Lawn cemetery in Glendale, CA?
A. Jack Black
B. Owen Wilson
C. Ronald Reagan
8. Who was the main star who played detective Foley in the Beverly Hills Cop series?
A. Eddie Murphy
B. Jonathan Banks
C. John Ashton
9. TRUE or FALSE – Adolf Hitler was once featured in Time magazine as that years "Man of the Year."
10. The Harlem Globetrotters theme song is titled ...
A. Until I get home
B. Sweet Georgia Brown
C. We Ain't Ever Going To Loose
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.