1. What year did the Innocence Project start in the United States?
2. The Tasmanian Devil's, from the Looney Tunes. His only weakness is what?
3. What is the oldest Capital city in the United States?
A. Santa Fe, New Mexico
B. Augusta, Maine
C. Providence, Rhode Island
4. TRUE or FALSE – A CHP helicopter was shot down in Death Valley by a bad guy?
5. In the song "You're So Vain" which came out in 1972 and sang by: Carly Simon. Who was her back up singer?
A. Neil Diamond
B. James Taylor
C. Mick Jagger
6. What does a Richter scale do?
A. It measures the volume weight of large trucks
B. It measures the strength of Earthquakes
C. It is the measuring device used in music sound boards
7. On average, how many babies are born World wide each minute?
8. Statistically speaking what is the safest age to be?
9. Who shoplifts more?
10. TRUE or FALSE – The very first organized Police force was established in Paris, France in 1667.
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.