1. The cartoon "Foghorn Leghorn" was created by Robert McKimson and Warren Foster and produced by Warner Bothers. Foghorn's accent came from Central Virginia and first appeared on television on August 31st.1946. What was "Foghorn Leghorns" sons name?
A. Foghorn Leghorn Jr.
B. Little Henry
C. Egghead, Jr.
2. The very first roller coaster opened at Coney Island in Brookland, New York. It's top speed was 6 MPH and cost a nickel to ride. What year did this coaster first open to the public?
3. On June 17th electrical engineer Edwin H. Armstrong demonstrated the first radio broadcast in FM. What year was that?
4. Disney cast members have a special way to give directions to park guests. What is this special way called?
A. The Disney point
B. The Disney way
C. The Micky Special
5. The hot dog is said to have been invented at Coney Island in 1867 by: Charles Feltman. This particular hot dog was given a specific name by park guests. What was this name?
A. The Coney Dog
6. TRUE or FALSE – All Church "sheet music" used by the churches are required to pay a royalty to use said sheet music.
7. Currently American Airlines is having an ongoing investigation for what violation?
A. Having a camera in one of their bathrooms
B. Excessive overbooking on its flights
C. Holding passengers on the tarmac for too long
8. The Bashas supermarket chain has recently sold. Who purchased this chain?
A. Safeway Inc.
B. Von's Inc.
C. The Raley Company
9. TRUE or FALSE – In ancient Greece, women counted their age from the date they were first married?
10. Most fatal car accidents occur on what day of the week?
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.