1. This cartoon series ran from September, 1960 thru April, 1966 and had it debut on ABC. It was the very first animated series to hold a prime-time slot on television. What was the name of this cartoon series?
A. The Flintstones
B. Wile E. Cayote & The Road Runner
C. The Jetsons
2. In 1968 the "Hall Of Heroes" opened to the public. It is dedicated to more than 3,400 men and women that have received the "Medal of Honor" of our military services. Where is the "Hall Of Heroes" located?
A. The Smithsonian
B. The Pentagon
C. The Capitol
3. Who wrote the patriotic American marching song "The Stars and Stripes Forever" in 1896?
A. Georges Ernest
B. William Hall
C. John Phillips Sousa
4. TRUE or FALSE – Did Ed Asner have a guest appearance on the TV show Blue Bloods?
5. How many areas in America have the name "Columbus" for either their town or city name?
6. What is the percentage of women in America that have their hair colored?
7. What is the longest roadway in the State of Arizona?
A. Interstate 10
B. Interstate 8
C. Highway 260
8. How many Federal prisons are located within the State of Arizona?
9. The deadliest storm to strike Arizona was Tropical Storm Norma. In what year did the storm strike?
10. TRUE or FALSE, the Bible is the most sold book of all time?
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.