1. This morning a US airliner made an emergency landing in Charlotte, North Carolina. Apparently the front wheel wouldn't extend properly. What airline Company was involved in this incident?
2. TRUE or FALSE – Dirty snow will melt faster than white snow?
3. Which Country has the most bicycles in the World?
C. The Netherlands
4. On average how many taste buds are in a person's mouth?
5. The human eye is constantly moving. How many times does it quiver per second?
A. 20 Times per second
B. 30 to 50 Times per second
C. Over 70 times per second
6. TRUE or FALSE – Men have more blood then women?
7. How far does an average person walk within their life time?
A. 65,000 miles
B. 100,000 miles
C. 108,000 miles
8. Cows have an extremely good sense of smell? They can smell up to:
A. 1 miles
B. 3 miles
C. 6 miles
9. Which County has the longest alphabet?
10. What is the World's bestselling cookie?
B. Nilla Wafers
C. Nabisco – Fudge Chocolate Chip
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.