1. What percentage of movie theater guests are over the age of 21? Is it ...
2. Which President once got himself stuck in a bathtub? Was it ...
3. Grammar punctuation didn't exist until the start of which century? Was it the ...
4. In the Charlie Brown series, Linus and Lucy had another brother. What was his name?
5. How many quarter pound hamburgers can be made from one cow?
6. How many stripes are on the U.S. Flag?
7. True or False – The soft drink Coca-Cola use to be the color green?
8. How many peanuts does it take to make one jar of 12oz. peanut butter?
A. Just over 400
B. Just over 500
C. Just over 600
9. True or False – Dorothy's Ruby Red slippers from the classic movie "Wizard Of Oz" were once auctioned off for $175,000?
10. In the life of standard pencil, on average, how many English words can be written with it?
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.