1. Why is Memorial day observed?
A. It honors all persons who have died while serving within the US military.
B. It honors only those persons who have died after receiving an honorable discharge.
C. It honors only those person who have died during World Wars I and II.
2. What date was the first Memorial day observed?
A. May 30th, 1777
B. May 30th, 1868
C. May 30th, 1901
3. Where did the first Memorial day celebration take place?
A. On the banks of the Potomac river near Mt. Vernon
B. In New York City
C. At the Arlington National Cemetery
4. What was the original name given to Memorial day?
A. Decoration Day
B. Honor Day
C. Salute Day
5. What is the percentage of Americans that read while going to the restroom?
6. What is the last word in the Bible?
7. The two ends of a magnet are called what?
B. Positive & Negative
C. The attractors
8. TRUE or FALSE – These three US Presidents: John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe all died on the fourth of July.
9. What novel was the first to have been type written?
A. To Kill A Mocking Bird
B. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
10. TRUE or FALSE – Because of the rotation of the Earth, an object can be thrown farther if it is thrown west?
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.