1. True or False, Thomas Edison, the inventor of the light bulb, was afraid of the dark?
2. How many different species of bats are there?
C. More than 980
3. In the Country of China. How many chopsticks are used per year??
A. 1 Billion
B. 5 Billion
C. 45 Billion
4. A typical lightning bolt is how long?
A. 1/4 mile long
B. 5 miles long
C. 11 miles long
5. How many lakes are there in Arizona?
A. Less than a Hundred
6. In about 1914, fortune cookies were invented in what city?
A. San Francisco, CA
B. Beijing, China
C. Tokyo, Japan
7. True or False, Water is the official State beverage of Indiana?
8. If you were able to drive to the moon, at an average of 60 miles per hour, how long would it take you?
A. Six months
B. Eight months
C. Just over a year
9. Where is the Ronald Reagan Library located?
A. Tampico, Illinois
B. Bel Air, CA
C. Simi Valley, CA
10. On average, how fast can an e-mail travel?
A. It takes about 2 seconds
B. It takes about 4 seconds
C. Between 0.1 and 0.15 seconds
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.