1. Which country doesn't have an active volcano?
2. Where were French fries invented?
3. The average person laughs how many times per day?
4. How long was the longest snake ever captured?
A. 15 Feet
B. 24 Feet
C. 28 Feet
5. The average person within their lifetime watches how many years of television?
A. Three years
B. Five years
C. Eight years
6. True or False – Grapes explode if you put them in a microwave oven?
7. The insect, the cricket hears through what part of its body?
A. Its ears
B. Its eyes
C. Its knees
8. What is the best-selling chocolate bar in Russia?
C. Almond Joy
9. True or False - Within the 30-meter band, 10.100 thru 10.150 MHz. voice transmissions are allowed?
10. What was the first piece of fruit eaten on the Moon? Was it...
A. an Apple
B. a Banana
C. a Peach
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.