1. The last Super Bowl game has come and gone. Next year's game will be played on Sunday, February 11.2024. Where will this game be played? Will it be...
A. New Orleans
C. Las Vegas
2. True or False – During Field Day operations you may transmit up to 1500 watts?
3. What is the hottest planet within our solar system? Is it...
4. How many legs does a spider have? Is it...
A. 6 legs
B. 8 legs
C. 10 legs
5. Which country has the most natural lakes? Is it...
B. South America
6. Which State in the United States have the most mountain peaks? Is it...
7. How many colors are there in a rainbow? Are there...
8. How much water is used in a typical five-minute shower? Is it...
A. 5 to 15 gallons
B. 10 to 25 gallons
C. 15 to 30 gallons
9. What is the rarest M&M color? Is it...
10. What was the first toy to be advertised on television? Was it...
A. The Barbie Doll
B. A G.I. Joe Doll
C. Mr. Potato Head
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.