1. On February 3rd a few weeks ago. The coldest temperature in U.S. history was recorded on Mount Washington in the State of New Hampshire. How cold was it? Was it...
A. -62 degrees
B. -83 degrees
C. -108 degrees
2. What year was the very first Super Bowl? Was it...
3. Which city has hosted the most Super Bowls within the United States? Was it...
A. Los Angeles
4. True or False. You are transmitting on 24.943 USB. You are currently operating in the 15-meter band?
5. Which U.S. State has the longest border with our Northern neighbor Canada? Is it...
C. North Dakota
6. When was the card game solitaire invented? Was it...
A. In the 17th Century
B. In the 18th Century
7. What year was luggage on wheels first created? Was it...
8. True or False. People use to believe when a person sneezed it caused the person sneezing to expel their soul out of their body. This is true. So the term "God bless you" or "Bless you" was used as a protection against the devil snatching your soul.
9. Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable?
10. What is the National animal of Canada? Is it...
A. A Beaver
B. An Elk
C. The Timber Wolf
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.