1. How many hearts does an octopus have?
2. The mythical animal the Unicorn is actually the National animal of what country?
3. In the poem Humpty Dumpty, where was Humpty when he fell?
A. A wall
B. A tree
C. On the roof
4. In what type of matter are atoms most tightly packed?
C. There is no difference A. & B. are equal
5. True or False *** Phone or voice transmissions are allowed within the 30-meter band?
6. In the State of Georgia it is illegal to eat what with a fork?
A. A. Watermelon
C. Fried Chicken
7. In the New Testament of the Bible, which book was written by a doctor?
A. The book of James
B. The book of John
C. The book of Luke
8. In the cartoon "Winnie the Pooh," who was Pooh's best friend?
A. A. Tigger
9. How many moves does it take to solve a Rubik's cube?
10. What was the first soft drink to go into Space?
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.