1. On October 6, 2023, Titan Airways declared an emergency at 14,000 feet and had to return to an airport in London for what reason?
A. The jet was low on fuel
B. A passenger died in flight
C. Two of the aircraft windows blew out
2. What is the highest mountaintop in Arizona?
A. Fremont Peak
B. Humphrey's Peak
C. Doyle Peak
3. What is the highest city or town in Arizona?
4. Who is the largest casino employer in Las Vagas, Nevada?
A. MGM, Inc.
B. Wynn Las Vegas
C. Circus Circus, Inc.
5. What is the dirtiest city in the United States?
A. Los Angeles, CA
B. New Orleans, LA
C. Baltimore, MD
6. What is the cleanest city in the United States?
A. Honolulu, HI
B. Denver, CO
C. Minneapolis, MN
7. TRUE or FALSE – The short film titled "The Happies Guy In The World" is about a single man who lives full time on a cruise ship
8. Bug Bunny was first created in 1939 by Leon Schlesinger. Originally, Bugs first name was not Bugs. What was Bugs' original name?
A. Rusty Rabbit
B. Happy Rabbit
C. Joyful Rabbit
9. What is the busiest commercial airport in the United States?
A. JFK Airport in New York
B. Hartsfield Airport in Atlanta
C. Los Angeles International
10. Originally the "Big Mac" was called what?
A. "The Aristocrat"
B. The "Double Decker"
C. The "Mc's Favorite"
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.