1. A Portuguese Pooch by the name of "Bobi" past away last Friday, Oct. 20. He was thought to be the longest living dog as of current, according to the Guinness World Records, how many years old was Bobi when he passed?
2. FM radio stations use what type of radio waves when broadcasting?
B. Ground wave
C. Mid wave
3. According to official records, what is the fastest 1-mile run by a man?
A. 2 minutes, 57 seconds
B. 3 minutes, 43 seconds
C. 3 minutes, 56 seconds
4. TRUE or FALSE – The fastest car drove over 1,000 MPH?
5. On an average day, how much first-class mail does the Postal Service deliver nationwide?
A. 72.3 million pieces
B. 123.1 million pieces
C. 162.1 million pieces
6. Regarding large gas tanker trucks, how much fuel can they carry in one load?
A. 7,200 gallons
B. 11,600 gallons
C. 12,300 gallons
7. What is the number 1 best-selling item at McDonald's Restaurants?
A. The Big Mac
B. French fries
8. TRUE or FALSE – Coca cola bottling company makes so many different beverages, if you drank a different beverage every day, it would take you nine years to try them all.
9. TRUE or FALSE – The Library of Congress Has enough books and written material to cover a distance of about 838 miles in bookshelf space.
10. On average, how often do men get their hair cut per year?
A. 11 times
B. 7 times
C. 5 times
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.