1. What is the name given to the ARRL's annual repeater manual? Is it: "The ARRL Repeater __________"
2. In 1994 the NFL upgraded the leagues football helmets with what?
A. Better inner linings
B. Better anti-glare face shields
C. Installed short distance transceivers
3. The characters named Maddie Hayes & David Addison starred in this five year detective drama on ABC television. What was the name of this show?
A. L.A. Confidential
B. Moon Lighting
C. L.A. Investigations
4. TRUE or FALSE – The "Silver Alert" to law enforcement is when an elderly person goes missing?
5. Which popular musical band turned down a part in the movie "The Jungle Book"?
A. The Beach Boys
B. The Monkeys
C. The Beatles
6. This cartoon series holds the title of the longest running cartoon sitcom in US history?
A. The Flintstones
B. The Simpsons
C. South Park
7. What is James Bonds preferred drink of choice?
A. Vodka on the rocks
B. Martini, shaken not stirred
C. A mix of rum and prune juice
8. TRUE or FALSE – John J. Nance is a World-famous cardiologist?
9. What is the most visited National Park in the United States?
A. The Grand Canyon
C. The Great Smokey Mountains
10. According to the general publics opinion. What is the most boring job?
A. Data analysis
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.