1. In the card game of "Black Jack" what total do you have to have for a perfect/winning hand? Is it ...
2. In the motion picture Titanic, which came out in theaters on December 19.1997. Where was the movie filmed? Was it ...
3. Another Titanic movie question. True or False - Robert De Niro was to have played the Captain of that ill-fated voyage.
4. Who is the largest "Single Site" employer in the World
C. Disney World
5. True or False - The red star in the Macy's logo represents A tattoo of a red star on the founders arm from 1858.
6. What is the largest railway freight company in the United States? Is it ...
A. Union Pacific
C. Burlington Northern Santa Fe
7. On the American Flag how many White strips are there? Are there ...
8. Henry Winkler played what character in the TV sitcom Happy Days?
9. Who holds the NBA record for the most points in a single game? This player scored 100 points. Who was he? Was he ...
A. Michael Jordan
B. Kobe Bryant
C. Wilt Chamberlain
10. This Billboard number 7 hit came to be in 1967. The group that sang it was the Fifth Dimension. What was the name of this up beat song ? Was it:
A. Aquarius / Let The Sunshine in
B. One Less Bell To Answer
C. Up, Up and away
Be sure to visit the Repeaters/Nets section for more information.